Tuesday 27 August 2013

The People's Eye (poem)

THE PEOPLE’S EYE


Feeling of great tenderness

For the militant tendency

Right from a tender age

Tends to save more souls.



Never mind

My tendentious note on

The tenacious person’s acts

But we need

To take note of

The activists’ acts.



Though, I’m not tentative

Because it’s a fact

But I smile tentatively.



I speak with no tension

But with the highest tempo

Of my humble fat,

I can’t be a tenant

In my tenement.



In fact, I’m on tenterhooks

Because,

My idea is not tenuous,

Therefore,

I can’t come to grief.





FRED NWAOZOR

Social analyst & activist

No comments:

Featured post

UZODINMA AND BUHARI’S ‘WORKING VISIT’ TO IMO

by Fred Nwaozor The last time I checked, Imo was conspicuously at it again, hence needs to be re-examined by all-concerned for the good ...

MyBlog

Language Translation

ARCHIVE